If your passport is lost, stolen or damaged while you are overseas and you need a travel document to return home, your nearest Sudanese Embassy or Consulate may be able to help.

You will need to report your passport as lost/stolen to the local police and submit a police certificate of loss signed by you, requesting that the passport be marked as lost/stolen.

Lost or stolen

  • Tell us the passport is lost, stolen or damaged in the online application.
  • Apply online for a replacement or for Emergency Travel Document if necessary.


  • If your passport has been damaged you will need to return the damaged passport when you are making an application for a replacement.
  • If your passport is damaged do not travel on it.
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 4 files.
Scroll to Top