In the case that the body of a Sudanese citizen is transferred from a Kingdom to the Netherlands to Sudan, the relatives of the deceased must submit the following documents:
- A death certificate from the Dutch authorities stating the causes of death and legalized by the Dutch Foreign Ministry.
- Sudanese identity documents of the deceased
- Two (2) photographs of the deceased
- A copy of the ticket for transporting the body and its companions
- Documents are submitted no later than 48 hours before the date of travel